Monday, May 1, 2017

Where the Reviews At?


Image result for clean all the things

So you may have noticed that my reviews have been somewhat sporadic of late. This is because I've been on a rather manic spring cleaning kick the past month or so which has kept me offline quite a bit. When I do manage a spare online blogging block though I am trying to spring clean my drafts as well, so bear with me and my random reviews for a while. (All the cleaning has also left me with little time to sit down let alone read so apologies for the sporadic #FridayReads Reviews as well, there's simply not much to report.)

I am collecting together books and bookish swag for giveaways, so look for some in the near future on here, Twitter, and the Gail Carriger Fan Group. In the meantime, thank you for your patience! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment